Saturday, April 20, 2013

It’s Amazon Pilot Season

Amazon is doing its best to get into the original content game just as Netflix has with House of Cards and Hemlock Grove.  Whether they will be successful or not depends on the quality of the offerings.  But they are trying something different.  They are letting viewers decide which shows should become series

I’m most interested in Zombie Land, but I’m kind of disappointed in the trailer I saw for it.  I’ll try to find the time to watch this weekend and get back to you but that’s not a promise.  I’ll be gone Saturday most of the day, still working on that same completely new movie review, plus there’s something that I want to write to go with it.  Kind of tough cramming it all in especially when you come home from work exhausted after already having spent eight hours in front of a computer screen.

You can watch any of these videos for free without belong to Amazon Prime and leave feedback.   Again, Netflix already has spent millions on the three exclusive series.  We’ll see if Amazon can play catch up.  Use the above link or just click on the graphic.

No comments:

Post a Comment