Thursday, December 5, 2013

The Sound of Music Live: Best of Twitter

I don’t know how you felt about NBC’s live Broadway Production of The Sound of Music starring Carrie Underwood as Julie Andrews and some vampire dude as Christopher Plummer, but Twitter was on fire as #TheSoundofMusicLive was trending heavily.

I haven’t watched yet, but will later.  (I live on the west coast so we don’t get to watch it live regardless)  I’m sure the ratings will be red hot, but if Twitter is any judge, the whole experience was less than memorable.  So I gathered these up just for you to save you the trouble of sifting through them yourself.  You’re welcome.



And if the imitation Julie Andrews gave you heartburn, you can always get the blu-ray of the real deal to wash away your sins.  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment