Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Classic Playboy Comics/Jokes 6/3/2014: The Classic Christmas Office Party

Yes, I know it’s been a while since I uploaded one of these.  I can feel my blog dripping in the tears of your disappointment.  But as I said before, I’m not much into multitasking, and my in depth Natty Gann article involved a lot more work.

I’m not going to say Classic Playboy Comic/Joke of the day anymore since it’s almost impossible for me to keep a consistent schedule unless you turn off your ad blocker and buy enough crap from Amazon so I can quit and work on this thing full time.  But you’d have to buy one helluva lot of stuff and I could get a bigger profit margin if I just went out and panhandled.  Maybe I will.

So here we go, have fun.  I think these are from the January 1954 issue.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment