Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Playboy Classic Comic of the Day 5/21/2014

Here’s your Playboy comic of the day, pretty much on time, signed sealed and delivered.  Well, at least sealed and delivered.

I would like to be writing a new article but real life keeps interfering. 

I’ve about decided on my next Clyde’s Movie Palace in depth analysis when I can get to it.  Before that happens, I may transfer a few of my reviews over from my old blog.  They’ll need spruced up of course, so that takes a bit of time.  Hell, a few times I’ve rewritten the whole dang things.

Anyway, I’m still going to try to get something else up tonight.  Don’t forget to check out the related merchandise at the bottom (turn off adblock to see them) and comments are always open.  I think for the first week or two the articles are up.  Then I have to approve them.  It cuts down on Spam.

 

     

No comments:

Post a Comment