Sunday, December 30, 2012

Way back when……Interview With The Vampire (1994)

I don’t know how you feel about it, and although Interview With The Vampire is not one of my favorite all time films to watch, I do find it fascinating.  Hard to believe in this era of Vampire Lovers on Television and The Big Screen, you never hear much about this film anymore and it is certainly heads and shoulders way better than any of The Twilight Movies.  I hope to dig into it with an in depth analysis of my own someday, with the usual snarky pictures of course.  I’m debating as to whether I should upgrade my DVD to blue ray.  As for now, here’s a picture of the cast at the premiere including Tom Cruise, Christian Slater, Brad Pitt, and Kirsten Dunst.  Hard to believe 18 years have passed.  Photo comes from Imgur:

Interview with the vAmpire

No comments:

Post a Comment